Important Club Information
Club Membership Benefits are for Members only:
COOMBER WINE CLUBS TERMS & CONDITIONS
This is an Agreement between you and Coomber Craft Wines Oceanside (“Coomber” or “Company”). By joining any Coomber Wine Club, you agree to the following terms:
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT COOMBER WILL USE A RECURRING PAYMENT SYSTEM IN CONNECTION WITH WINE CLUB MEMBERSHIPS. THE METHOD OF PAYMENT LINKED TO YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY CHARGED ON A REGULAR, AND RECURRING, BASIS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE SHIPPING SCHEDULE OF YOUR APPLICABLE COOMBER WINE CLUB. THERE IS NO ONGOING COMMITMENT TO REMAIN A MEMBER OF A WINE CLUB. YOU MAY CANCEL YOUR WINE CLUB MEMBERSHIP AT ANY TIME BY SENDING AN EMAIL TO SALES@COOMBERWINES.COM, AND WE WILL PROMPTLY STOP PROCESSING THE RECURRING PAYMENTS. YOU AGREE THAT ALL CHARGES PRIOR TO THE RECEIPT OF YOUR CANCELLATION EMAIL WILL REMAIN VALID.
By registering for Wine Club membership you are confirming you are 21 years of age or older.
You agree that your signature on our iPad when purchasing your first Wine Club shipment shall constitute acceptance of this Agreement.
Benefits of Membership: Your benefits may include a discount on Coomber Wine and other items we sell, complementary wine tasting flights “Member Flights”, advance notification of special events and wine offerings, and invitations to attend certain Wine Club Member Events. We reserve the right to modify club benefits.
First Shipment/Pick-up is at time of sign-up.
Wine club membership must be active and in good standing (no missing club shipments and a valid credit card on file) in order to be eligible to redeem wine club benefits. Declined credit cards are cause for automatic termination of wine club account. Benefits are non-transferrable and the Wine Club Member must be present to redeem benefits.
All advertised shipment prices are estimates only and do not include applicable shipping fees and taxes. Prices, wine selection included in each shipment, and release dates (timing of shipments) are all subject to change. Your credit card will be billed prior to the release of the Club Shipment, and details for shipping or will-call dates will be sent to the email associated with your account. Once the order is processed the wine is considered purchased, even if returned.
The winery may substitute a different vintage of a wine if the specified vintage designated for that shipment is depleted during the pick-up/shipment time frame. Wine Shipments must picked up within 30 days of the release date, or the it will be shipped to the Member at their expense. All wine orders must be placed and received by a person 21 years of age, or older and verification of age is required at the time of delivery. If wine is returned or redirected as a result of the inability to provide age verification, bad address, or missed delivery attempts, all associated costs will be the responsibility of, and charged to, the customer. We cannot ship to PO Boxes and shipping regulations vary by state laws. You are responsible for shipping, return and re-shipping costs.
Return Policy: We stand behind every wine we make, and we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If, you are not satisfied with your order, please contact us within 30 days of receipt of your order and we will arrange for replacement (pending availability) or refund in our Tasting Room at 611 Mission Avenue, Oceanside, CA 92054.
Any complimentary monthly Member Flights must be consumed during that calendar month.
Your discounts on wine purchases are valid during special events. However, they cannot be combined with other discounts or offers. Discounts on non-wine merchandise exclude gift cards, event or experience events.
Wine club benefits and terms of this Agreement are subject to change.
The benefits of your specific Coomber Wine Club will be made clear in a document entitled with the name of your specific Wine Club, e.g., “Coomber Village Club Benefits” or “Coomber Premier Village Club Benefits”.
Limitation of Liability. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, COOMBER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES, OR LOSSES, EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS KNOWLEDGE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Disclaimer YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR MEMBERSHIP IN THE CLUB, THE GOODS AND SERVICES PROVIDED BY COOMBER AND ALL OTHER BENEFITS RELATED TO THE CLUB ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. COOMBER, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND THE WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. COOMBER WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM OR RELATED TO YOUR MEMBERSHIP IN THE CLUB OR ANY GOODS, SERVICES OR BENEFITS YOU RECEIVE OR FAIL TO RECEIVE FROM THE CLUB, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT COOMBER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. By joining the Club, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless COOMBER and its affiliates, and their respective owners, officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, from and against any and all losses, claims, damages, costs and expenses related to your misrepresentation as to any information provided to the Club, your breach of any of these Terms or any misuse of any goods, services or other benefits of Club membership.
Must be 21+ to sign up, place orders, and sign for orders/delivery.
- Signature is required for shipments at time of delivery.
- A business address is recommended for shipping.
- Legal Restriction: Unfortunately, regulations restrict us from shipping alcohol to PO Boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- Taxes & limitations: Individual state regulations for taxes & limits do apply.
- Returned shipments: You are responsible for shipping, return and re-shipping costs.
- Regulations for shipping wine/mead/cider vary by state. We comply with all regulations based on their individual shipping laws and limitations. Due to current state regulations, we regretfully cannot ship to all states.
- Contact is primarily through email communication.
- Membership doesn’t expire until Member requests cancellation via email two weeks prior to the first day of the next shipping month.
- Return Policy: We stand behind every wine we make, and we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If, you are not satisfied with your order, please contact us within 30 days of receipt of your order and we will arrange for replacement (pending availability) or refund.
- Limited Productions: The winery may substitute a different vintage of a wine (or a different wine of equal or greater value) if the specified vintage designated for that shipment is depleted during the pick-up/shipment time frame.
- Member Details: Current contact, billing and shipping information must be provided.
- Pick Up Orders: You understand and agree that you club release will be available for pick-up for two weeks post club release. If not picked up, the release will be shipped to your address on file. Shipping and handling charges (applicable taxes) will be applied to your payment card.
- Complementary tastings only valid for the calendar month issued.
- Terms of membership subject to change.
WARNING: Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/alcohol.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including BPA, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.
We may refuse to register any person or service any order at any time, at our sole discretion.
PLEASE PRINT A COPY OF THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR YOUR RECORDS. If you are unable to print from your device, please contact the Company by sending an email to SALES@COOMBERWINES.COM to request a hard copy of these Terms & Conditions.